Pilchers Concrete is a family owned business that has been operating in the Whitsunday area for over 50 years.
Started by brothers Claud and Noel Pilcher in 1968, the company is now entering its fourth generation.
After purchasing a small batch plant and truck from another company based at the old Bowen slipway, it was added to the Pilcher Brothers business to complement their existing hardware store, building department, joinery and glazing departments which we acquired throughout the 1940’s and 1950’s and are all still in operation today. Over the decades the business has grown substantially and we now travel nation wide to complete mobile concrete projects.
Over the years and generations, the concrete industry has seen many changes. As technology and products have changed and improved over this time, our business has evolved and we are now a leading player in the concrete industry implementing new technology and ideas.
After playing such a big role in the building of the Whitsundays over the last 50 years, we now look forward to being a part of the future.